The South Orpington Learning Alliance will be known as a community where:
- The schools each have unique strengths, but collectively demonstrate a culture and commitment to continuously improve together;
- Through a wealth of inspiring and innovative opportunities to discover and grow, children develop a thirst for knowledge and a confidence to learn. They:
- work hard and relish challenge;
- develop the skills, knowledge and independence they will need for the future;
- develop character and talents, believing they can be successful;
- are happy and safe.
- They are the schools of choice for parents and staff;
- All schools are judged ‘Good’ or better.